Our school is currently putting every effort into increasing the level of English quantitatively and qualitatively; we have deemed appropiate to have an activity which would involve every student so they could share their daily learning in a close, motivating and visual way with the rest of the students.
Incorporating globally and indirectally the foreign language in their daily routine.
- Exchanging information among classmates in order to work and produce collaborative learning.
- Putting together different ideas suggested by students and teachers so as to enhance the learning process.
- Producing pod casts, videos and news based on school contents for a class-oriented weblog.
- Identifying and relating other people work to schoolwork.
- To enjoy working as a group.
- Understanding and considering in a positive way the work of the rest of the people.
- Showing empathy to the feelings of all the community: students and teachers.
- Thinking about our own linguistic experiences.
- To form an opinion about other people work.
- Considering and evaluating our work using a critical eye.
- Textbooks and their corresponding extension.
- Audio and video recording mobile devices.
- Photography devices.
- Activities related to the specific topics and festivals of the school.
PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR AND INVOLVED IN THE PROJECT
People responsible for this project are:
Maria Anna Serra
People involved in this project:
All the English teachers in the school.
All the people responsible for new technologies.
Some of the form tutors from nursery to secondary level.
All of them have helped to make this project succeed thanks to their effort and collaboration.
LINK TO THE EDUCATIONAL CURRICULUM PROJECT AND BEDA PROGRAM
This project is directly connected to the syllabus, since every form must contribute to it by recording podcasts and videos about all the topics related to their textbooks, school festivals, and thoughts produced by the students concerning the work done by their classmates.
The connection of this project to BEDA programme is the main objective of latter, since our goal is to boost quantitatively and qualitatively English language both students and teachers.